Thursday, October 16, 2008

LMAO

Today I got an message asking why I have a 2007 calender on my wall... because my lovely children or shall I say daughter got color happy and colored on it and then I painted over it and BAM my daughter did it again. She sure did get a whooping and I did not feel like painting it again so I found my old desk calendar and my smart husband used SUPER GLUE so today I took it down (ripped some paint off OOPS) so I can show ya'll the art work behind it LMAO


Okay I got this fun post from Cassandra and it orriginated from here. It looked fun so I decided to do it LMAO
All you have to do is dump out the contents of your purse & then take a picture! Post the pic & then answer the questions!


Now whats in my favorite American Eagle purse
(I'll start at the bottom and work my way up)
Wallet
Fruit Roll up ? no clue why
Off wipes
Pens
Sticky notes (lmao it says I have an appointment next week)
recipets
my cell phone case
check book
antibacterial stuff
5 gum (my fav)
my phone
calendar
neosporian spray
money from the bank LOL
2 truck toys for my little monkey
hubby's phone
my miller USB card
keys
uno cards for some reason
make up
my inhailer
lotion
Now for the questions for this...

Whats the most important thing in your handbag?
My wallet, checkbook and inhailer, phone and usb LOL
Whats the most ebarrasing thing in your purse?
I dunno I guess the fruit roll up and uno cards
Whats the smallest thing in your puse?
My USB
Is there anything illegal in your handbag?
Better not be, hubby would arrest me!


No comments: