Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Loving the weather!

Emotionally better today and it's SOOO beautiful out side. Just going outside this morning made me in a better mood. I am so glad it's not in the 100's anymore. I just really hope it stays this nice outside for the rest of the month leading into what Texas calls a winter. See if we had this type of weather around this year every year I think they might even consider it a fall. It's in the low 80's with a beautiful wind. So nice that Carrie (our helper) and I turned off the AC and opened all the windows. We have sliding doors in the back but they are heavy and you have to undo it outside. She was wonderful and took them down all on her own. I told her to leave them until hubby gets home but she insisted.
With that all said as you can tell we hired someone - Carrie. She was the third one we interviewed yesterday. She's young for doing what she's doing but thats how she pays for college. Shes a smart girl. I give her a lot of credit! Shes going to school to become a pediatrician. This morning she brought me a frapachino from yummy Starbucks! Shes already on my good side since hubby band me from there because I would spend about 40 bucks a month there alone. HAHAHA DS seems to like her a lot or it could be the fact that she can't resist his baby blues when he reaches his hands out and looks at her with the puppy dog eyes and says "UP". She said that at the moment she has no plans for children but maybe when she finds the man of her dreams, maybe then or when ever her clock starts ticking but right now, it's hidden somewhere she said. She has a quirky sense of humor like me and Hubby said.. "Shit, there are two of you, WTF am I going to do now" We both giggled.
I think I'm going to go for now and pop in a hot pocket mmm

3 comments:

The Pifer's said...

Hey girl!!! Nither are teacup, one is just extremly small (she even has a soft spot still on her head, she is 2 years old and thats as big as she will get) the other is a mix, but she is 3 years old. They are both as spoiled as can be and don't know what to do with there "big" new sister :o)

The Pifer's said...

Hey girl!!! Nither are teacup, one is just extremly small (she even has a soft spot still on her head, she is 2 years old and thats as big as she will get) the other is a mix, but she is 3 years old. They are both as spoiled as can be and don't know what to do with there "big" new sister :o)

Mandy said...

Hello, thanks for stopping by my site. I would love if you followed my jouney. I just got done reading your blog-I don't know how you do it. You get the strength award from me today!! I will be following your story as well. We are pretty close in wks with our pregnancies, so we may be experiencing some of the same things-but maybe yours will be x3!! Take care of yourself this week!