Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hitting home!

::sigh::

Things are finally hitting home. The excitement has worn off and reality finally hit...today! Well, I guess it started last night when I realized that we need to hire a helper/nanny type of person to help me with the children and house hold duties while hubby is at work. For now we only plan to have her here for about 5 hours a day until we need more help later on down the line. We have interviews with 3 ladies tomorrow. I am actually excited to get some help. House - I have a feeling that our house (that we JUST bought) isn't going to be big enough for the 8 of us. We only have a 3 bedroom. I could turn my office into a nursery but it wont be big enough for 3 cribs and 2 times the amount of clothes. I don't want to up-root either DS or DD since there will be a lot of change and less attention for them when the trio is born. I don't want them to feel as if I am pushing them away, KWIM?!? OMG.. it's TRIPLETS. Can I actually handle triplets on top of a 1 year old and a 5 year old? How? Will I lose my mind? Will I get PPD? Can I handle the roller coaster ride of the NICU? Can I handle 3 more children with medical problems (DS & DD have medical issues)? MY poor body! It's going to get so big. I fear that my husband won't find me attractive after this when my stomach is so stretched out and so saggy it will be sagging.. who wants to touch and love up on that?!? I know I will have a hard time looking at it never mind Joel.
Ugh I am starting to stress myself out and I need not to do that. But I can't help it. I'm sitting here crying just thinking of all things. I feel, I don't know how to put like overwhelmed I guess.
Oh-Well I''m off to get some support from my good friends online at 2ww!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you hear it a lot on TWW but god doesnt give you more than you can handle. You'll be OK. :)

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Hey there, thanks for the comment on my blog. I am so sorry about all your losses and congrats on the triplets!

I will add yours to my list of "must-read" blogs.

I also have another one that I update frequently - there is a link on the "rainbow" one but the address is:

www.makeitgrand.blogspot.com

Amy