Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thank You!

Thank you everyone :)

When hubby came home I cried and told him what happened and did the why me boohoo then he quickly got me out of that funk. I did some crafts with DD and even hubby helped. I couldn't draw leaves for the life of me so hubby drew them (they still look like poo). I am trying to help DD make her own place mat for Thanksgiving. DD is happy with it so that all that matters. Hubby is still drawing the leaves and we'll finish it up tomorrow after she gets out of school. Maybe I'll get done some scrapbook pages that I am WAY behind on LOL I will go back to TWW and DOOPS (there are alot of people that I care about and that care about me and the monkeys) but I think this weekend I'm just going to have family time. I will update my blog, read blogs and check emails but other then that, I wont be on much. Hubby actually has the weekend off for once and our relationship has been suffering a little lately since he's been working a lot.

No comments: