Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Long day & Belly

Last night just as I was just chatting away on the computer and I hear my son crying I go and try comforting him, patting his butt rocking him etc. Nope he's wide awake and stays awake til 5am. I climb into bed and settle down and bam my alarm starts going off at 6am. Well that blew that idea out of the water. So I start getting ready and start getting my daughter ready to catch the bus. I wake my son up around 7:25 to start getting him ready so I can go to my appointment.
Babies are measuring a day behind and that's odd because they were always 5 or more days a head. A's heartbeat is 134 and C's heartbeat is 147bpm. My iron is REALLY low. Got some iron pills and I had protein in my urine so tomorrow I get to drive an hour+ again and take the Glucose test tomorrow. I felt like a walking zombie. I didn't nap until about 4pm when he finally passed out on the coffee table. It was only for about an hour maybe an hour and a half.
Here it is 10pm and it feel like 4am. The tylenol codien has kickin and I think I'm finally going to get some good sleep even though I have to be up at 6am. I also have to interview another nanny/helper tomorrow since Carrie quit :(
Here is my 14 week pic... still got some bloat but my arms have gotten fatter lol

2 comments:

Alicia W. said...

Good luck with everything - Your doing great and you look marvelous!

Kami said...

The look on your face is priceless!!! Your belly is beautiful!!!!