Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bad Pee Sticks

It is 9dpo 8dpIUI & 10dpTRIGGER....

I haven't blogged because I've been trying to keep myself busy by re-modeling my kitchen and it worked... until last night. I took a pregnancy test and nothing. It was negative.I left it on the counter and finally 5 hours later I threw it out and it took my hopes for this cycle right along with it.

I have no symptoms other then cramping and mild bloating. I have nothing else to go on other then that. I tried my hardest not to get my hopes up but I they were and now I just feel blah.



Our kitchen is coming along nice. Hubby bought me a new fridge and stove. They are both the touch button kind and I do not have to fill up ice trays :) I love the stove. It has no annoying knobs and the burners are flat. WOOHOO! Last night we ate out at an all you can eat buffet. It was delicious. I think that's why I feel bloated today. Tonight I will be making Breakfast Pizza for dinner. MMMM I cannot wait. I haven't had that since I was a child. It was always a childhood favorite dish.



Hubby should be home within the next 10-15 minutes. I'm glad. Today has been a shitty day emotionally because I've been dealing with alot of emotions. Like if this cycle doesn't work our RE has changed his mind and does NOT want us to go for IVF he rather us use a Gestational Surrogate. At first I had NO clue was a surrogate was so I did alot of research and I just feel very overwhelmed. I'm not going to get into it too much on this post as I have alot of emotions I have to deal with that I have to make a post in itself.

No comments: